Thursday, September 5, 2019

Kilted: Inspiration


I didn't initially intend to have a day entirely kilt themed, but I had a strong and sexy inspiration. This past St. Patrick's Day, I featured  Studio1x's sexy images of the kilt wearing Dakota. (Irish Eyes)  I had never really been into kilts, or kilts in images, but Jim's shots of Dakota certainly changed that.


Sooo.... I started on the hunt for hot kilted images and on one rainy May afternoon, found some great sites and groups with images.  I ended up with a large folder full of shots, and decided to put together a post and save it for my July holiday.  I saved so many images however, there was no way to put them all in one piece, so a theme day arose.   If you're not into kilt shots, I'm sure Dakota and some of the other kilt wearers featured, just might change your mind.



No comments: