Thursday, September 26, 2019

Prime Time Supporters: Spencer Daniels


I always thought actor Spencer Daniels was cute on Mom, but I never really watched the show enough to appreciate his many talents. I have a bit of block when it comes to most of Chuck Lorre's shows due to what I feel is lazy writing. At 2 a.m however, when sleep eludes me, I get less picky... After seeing a recent repeat of the sit-com, an episode (Zombies and Cobb Salad) which had Spencer's character Luke walking around in his tighty whities, I decided a little more research was in order!


I hadn't realized Daniels played a young (12 year old) Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button as well as his appearances as child star on Judging Amy, Cold Case and MADTV. When he got a little older, Daniels had a short stint on The Office as well as roles on CSI Miami, Crash, Big Love, Major Crimes and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The talented young actor also appeared on the big screen in Star Trek, This is 40 and Wolves at that Door.

The Office

Mom (2013)

As critical as I can be about Lorre's writing, he did decided that the adorable Spencer should be shirtles or in underwear in several episodes of Mom's first few seasons. I didn't expect to find any nude scenes, but was pleasantly surprised to find a brief mooning scene in the 2017 teen drama Pitching Tents. Check out the clip below.


Pitching Tents (2017)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie. Thanks for posting his nude scene. I had seen the male strip scene from the Office. I wish Mom would bring him back for more scenes.