Monday, October 28, 2019

Horror Hunks: Leo Rossi in Halloween II


'Just when you thought it was safe to go trick or treating...'


Not sure how I missed this one.... Over the last few years, I thought I'd uncovered all the nude scenes from the original Halloween series.  Last year, when I featured Tom Atkins from Halloween III, (HERE) I thought that was it.  I think it's because I've watched much of the films on AMC, a channel that regularly censors out the nudity.  This year, I caught some of Halloween II on a channel that didn't. 

The Accused (1988)

Now if I had to pick a hunk from the film I would have hoped to see naked, my first choice would have been Lance Guest. (left below).  But... Lance hasn't done any nudity that I know of and I ended up being pleasantly surprised at how hot actor Leo Rossi's wet butt looked getting out of that hot tub.


If you didn't know his name, I'm guessing most of you know his face.  Leo Rossi has been a fixture, especially as the bad guy, on TV and on film since the mid seventies.  I'll never forget how much I loathed him as one of guys hassling Jodie Foster in The Accused.  Rossi's resume is too long to list, but I'm guessing it would be impossible not to have seen one of his many roles and projects.



No comments: