Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hottest Autumn Arrival: Walton Goggins


I've only had a chance to watch a couple of the new fall shows I recorded my DVR.  The first, was CBS's Evil, which I really loved, and the second was NBC's The Unicorn starring Walton Goggins. Fingers crossed, I've finally found a show with Goggins to enjoy!  Back when I first began FH, I received an e-mail from a reader asking me to feature Walton on the site.


I hadn't heard of Goggins at the time, and wasn't really into watching The Shield, the show Goggins was on at the time.  I did a little research though, and watched Goggins in the 2000 film Red Dirt.  I got what all the fuss was about.  Goggins was incredibly engaging, and incredibly sexy, and I've been looking for a show to follow him in since.  Goggins has been busy, and has been on several TV shows, but except for a guest role on The Big Bang Theory, I still struggled to find a project of his to get into.


I'm hoping The Unicorn is it!  I enjoyed the pilot, and Goggins was as engaging, and as sexy as ever as widower Wade Felton.  Wade is stuck, and he and his daughters are still struggling to move on with their lives, a year after the death of Wade's wife.  The supporting cast is great, and Goggins is incredibly sweet as the widower who all of a sudden finds himself a hot commodity on the dating scene. 



Big Bang Theory (2018)

The Shield (2006)

Vice Principals (2016)


Red Dirt (2000)

1 comment:

Sean Kelly said...

Goggins was incredible and sexy in Justified with Timothy Olyphant. They were the hottest "couple" on tv at that point.