Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The Passionate Pilgrim


'Burning with desire to feast on each other's raw sexuality.'


The Passionate Pilgrim
Playgirl: December, 1995
Photography by David Hinds
The Passionate Pilgrim: Wade West


It seems a shame that this appears to be Wade West's only appearance in Playgirl.  With his incredible body, pouty lips and his long blonde nineties bangs, he would have made a great centerfold.  There are so many models who appeared in the male / female fantasy pieces who deserved spreads of their own.


'On the night of our celebration, I felt myself flooded with such need for her that it pulsed with my very blood.  Beneath the fabric of my breeches, my sleeping manhood stretched and stirred.  As she kissed me, it raised its proud head aloft and reached out for her.  I thought my body would ignite.'


'Freeing one another from the confines our clothes, we began our feast in earnest.  My  mouth and hands sought out her generous mounds and moist comforts, while she consumed me with an ardor that surpassed my own.  All my senses yearned for her, and i knew by her soft, quick sighs that she felt the same.'


'As the throws of our love making became more urgent, I could feel a great swell of release gathering within her.  In my loins, a matching force grew to a fever pitch as well.  The pleasure was so intense, I thought that it would rend us apart, scattering the very nerves and fibers of our bodies up to heaven to dance amid the stars.'


'A moment later, overflowing with a fullness beyond measure, the momentum of our coupling exploded in a climax of sublime ecstasy....'

1 comment:

umaneo said...

I always thought this was a great layout. He was so cute and clearly aroused. Hot.