Friday, January 24, 2020

Gong hei fat choy: KB by Happy Chopsticks Photography


Before today, I knew little about Lunar New Year.  I knew it was a major Chinese holiday, but with the exception of dragons, and vibrant red lanterns, my knowledge was limited.  Thanks to model KBwho inspired today FH's CNY celebration, my depth of understanding has been beautifully  expanded.


I first featured the Hong Kong based model last November, (HERE:) and we've been chatting about themes for a follow-up. When KB shared a few shots from his recent work with Happy Chopsticks Photography, I thought they'd be perfect to help celebrate Chinese New Year.

KB was on board, but worried that most of the images from the shoot were a little too... well, let's just say combustible, for FH.  Indeed, many of the images were highly erotic, and although it was hard, there were enough images to use before KB's climatic celebratory fire works explosion. shooting 


'The shoot was an exciting one. Using the LED lights keep changing colors to try out different effect...and that was from normal arty shooting more erotic, so it's really a special one...There's one shoot that focused my orgasm and the photographer had to wait for the right moment to shoot...not that easy and I was a bit nervous as well...'




No comments: