Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Favorite Face of the Day: Donald Maclean Jr.


Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse.


I first noticed actor Donald MacLean JR. when promos for his new show Nurses began popping up on cable networks last fall.  In addition to finding him incredibly hot, I also felt that there was something very familiar about the actor.  After checking out his IMDB page, I knew I hadn't seen him in anything before, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he reminded me of someone....  I'll figure it out.


Many of you may not have seen the Canadian drama, but I did find it on-line and checked out the first three episodes.  Although nurses are at the core of most hospital dramas, not many make them the focus.  Although the show has it's soap moments, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, and in the last episode that I saw MacLean's character Wolf seems headed for trouble...

Canada Eh!

If you can't watch Nurses, you'll soon be able to see MacLean on the big screen.  It was recently announced that he'll be joining David Duchovny and Michelle Monaghan in a re-make of The Craft. Seems odd to be already be re-making a film from 1996, but any movie about a coven of high school aged witches is worth a look, or at least a download.




'1st shirtless pic. Feeling dynamic.'
Donald Maclean Jr. (Instagram)

Workin' Moms (2018)

Wayne (2018)

1 comment:

JiEL said...

OMG!
Always proud to be Canadian when I see all those cuties our country is bringing to life...