Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Jason Boyd: It All Adds Up


'Problems with arrears? Over drafted? No interest? Check out this gorgeous accountant and we'll send you an invoice for serves rendered.'



Over the past year, I've featured several models from Australian's Women's Forum Magazines. (HERE: & HERE:).  One of the hottest is certainly blonde Adonis Jason Boyd who was the magazines 1998 man of the year.


'In the flesh, Jason is even more divine than he is in these pics. At over six feet tall with broad shoulders, he towers over most people and he's also a nice bloke. He describes himself as 'down-to-earth, honest, straightforward and socially outgoing.' And his driving ambitions are refreshing. 'I'm happy to cruise along at the moment, you never know what can happen tomorrow. I just want to work hard and earn a living.'



'And how does Jason define a good sex session? 'Active and adventurous, a lot of sweat and a destroyed room. I like doing it in different places and spicing things up a bit. The bizarre place I've done it was in a nightclub. I'm very adventurous, I'd like to do it on Centrepoint Tower. '



2 comments:

Hot guys said...

Not into blond men but, this one is a stud!

Nice smile and, amazing body. Damn! ^.^

Bad said...

Bad