Friday, May 15, 2020

Michael Xavier: Broadway Revival 2017


'Sure I came out here to make my name
Wanted my pool, my dose of fame
Wanted my parking space at Warner's'


Michael Xavier as Joe Gillis
Sunset Boulevard: Revival
Palace Theatre (Feb 09, 2017 - Jun 25, 2017)


British actor Michael Xavier stepped into the role of Joe, and out of his blue bathing suit for the 2017 Broadway revival.  Xavier has an extensive resume on stage including roles in; The Pajama Game, Into The Woods, Oklahoma, Miss Saigon, Mamma Mia and The Phantom of the Opera.   Television viewers might recognize Xavier from his roles on The Blacklist and Outlander.


The blue trunks...

One of the highlights of the Broadway revival was certainly seeing Xavier coming out of the pool at the beginning of Act II.  Someone posted the entire show on Youtube which you can check out HERE:  Or.. just enjoy Xavier singing in his bathing suit in the clip below.




Ready for his close-up!

No comments: