Thursday, May 28, 2020

On Your Marc


'Who wears the pants in your family?'


I'm really enjoying Mrs. America on FX.  Of course I'm a couple of episodes behind, but am loving watching the talented cast and find the show both interesting and entertaining.  Some FH readers might remember that I love guys from the 70's, and current guys with that 70's look. the last episode of  Mrs. America that I watched, there was a guy who is right up my alley... 


In episode 5, Phyllis & Fred & Brenda & Marc, there was an actor playing Marc Feigen-Fasteau who was not only hot, but who looked really familiar.  I headed to IMDB to discover it was actor Adam Brody.  I really should have known who it was, I've also had a crush on Brody.


I guess it didn't click immediately as I realized that I haven't actually seen the actor in other projects.  Although I keep thinking I might start it, I have yet to watch any of The OC, and except for many a few minutes of the Meg Ryan flick In The Land of Women, I know Brody mostly from TV promos and magazines. 


 I noticed Brody was in Scream 4, but I think I stopped watching after after #3, so might have to check it out.  If you haven't been watching Mrs. America, give it a shot, the performances make it well worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Mrs. America - Great casting all around, great writing, great wigs, and the episode with Adam Brody also had Jake Lacy (or Lacey) - the Republican who hooked up with Gloria Steinem (wonderfully played by Rose Byrne). Hopefully, the show will win lots of Emmys!