Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Gray Eberley: FaVorites


Gray Eberley
Age :21
Hometown :Tenafly New Jersey
Agency : SOUL ARTIST MANAGEMENT

Gray by Seth Binsted

When I was in college a lot of my friends told me that I should try modeling. So after college I had a test shoots with my aunt who is a wedding photographer and we sent those photos to some friends in the fashion industry.

On location with Louis Botha

Through a family friend we were able to get those photos to Bruce Weber. He loved my look and me come shoot for Vman magazine in Montauk the next day. He then connected me with the awesome people at Soul Artist Management.

Gray by Hadar

I complain about my hair getting in my face all the time but I really do love having long hair. If I had to cut it for a big job I definitely would but for anything other than that I think I would abstain.
Les Amis

Gray by Chris Fucile Photography


Gray by Jack Pierson

Gray by Joseph Lally

Gray by Rick Day

Gray by Bell Soto

No comments: