Saturday, June 13, 2020

Russell Todd in Club V.R.


'The Century club VR is a virtual reality club in Los Angeles. After a brutal murder, a beautiful female-investigator begins the investigation. However, she soon realizes that the case might interfere with her sexual fantasies.'


I think I first noticed the stunningly handsome Russell Todd back in the early 90's when used to watch Another World with my mother after I got home from school.  In addition to his sculpted facial features, Todd also has  deliciously yummy chest hair which thank goodness, he hasn't shaved much for roles he's taken on.

Another World

Every year when as Halloween approaches, I usually find myself crushing over Todd again as he's appeared in several of the films from the 80's that I've profiled in my Horror Hunks series.  Until now however, the actor's only turned up on the site a few times.  Time to change that!


After recently seeing Todd in another horror film on TCM, I decided to do a deeper dive and discovered he actually had a nude scene on his resume.  It wasn't one of his 80's flicks however, but from the 1996 straight to video flick Club V.R.  Although the focus on the soft core virtual realty film is on the female form, Todd has three sex scenes, two of which give viewers a decent view of his meaty behind.


Todd still looking mighty fine in two more recent shots.

Club V.R.(1996)

You can download both clips below on SendSpace HERE & HERE:


No comments: