Friday, July 17, 2020

The Kelling's: Another Mystery Solved:


Earlier this year, I posted the shot above, an image (HERE:) from a 2011 benefit calendar shot by photographer Joachim Baldauf for the Museum Altona in Hamburg Germany. At the time, I couldn't identify the sinuous siblings were, but thanks to Ray, a FH reader, another mystery is solved!


The tasty twins are Luis and Victor Kelling. Although both of the German born brothers have both modeled, but it was Luis who moved to Hollywood to make modeling his career. Check out some of my favorite shots of Luis below.


Luis Kelling: Favorites


'A German model goes Hollywood!'


Born and raised in Munich/Germany. Never great in "normal" things, like college, high school. In University. I decided to go my own way. Luckily discovered as a model when 19. 


From Paris, to Milan, London, Tokyo I made my way through and worked for clients like Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood just to name a few. Ready for the next step I switched my base to LA, and do the things I like: modeling, fitness, Brazilian Jiu Jutsu and being cool;).


As a young man in Germany I always dreamed of living an exceptional life- in university I decided to make my dreams come true. Join my adventure!

No comments: