Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Early Dismissal


With the pandemic wrecking havoc on television production, I was sort of looking forward to the one-two reality punch of Big Brother All Stars and Love Island.  Unfortunately, Big Brother is a bust with the most likable contestants quickly given the boot.  Love Island however, has a revolving cast, with hottie coming and in and out all season. 


With the pandemic in full swing, they couldn't go to an island, but they isolated their contestants in a Las Vegas hotel for fun, games, and lots of shirtless frolicking.   I DVR'd the show, but just began watching this past weekend, but am already thinking I may have to give up.  I went to play episode 1 and realized I had close to 10 episodes on my DVR, I hadn't realized the show aired almost every night of the week.


I watched one full episode and a few minutes of the next few, but am not thinking I can catch up and keep up with the schedule. I may have been tempted to give it ago, but my favorite hotel hottie got the boot early in the shows run. Jeremiah C White was one of the hottest guys on the first show, but was sadly not chosen at the first elimination. 


Too bad, I headed to his Instagram, and it's clear he's done some modeling, and would have been nice eye candy to close out the summer.  There may however, be a consolation prize. I haven't seen him on the show yet, but I did notice that model Calvin Cobb, the gorgeous ginger  I featured earlier this year, (HERE:) has now entered the house.



No comments: