Saturday, September 12, 2020

FaVorites: Brandon Beemer


FaVorites: Brandon Beemer

Some early 'new to Hollywood' shots.

Brandon Beemer is an actor I know more from his photos than I do from his work on television.  Although I've watched Days of our Lives off and on over the years, Beemer's a recurring character and I haven't really seem much of him on the show.  I've also never really watched The Bold and the Beautiful, a soap which from all the caps I've seen, took full advantage of Beemer's sex appeal and smokin hot body.


The Bold and the Beautiful


Days of our Lives

Dirty Soap

I think I really took notice of Beemer when he and then girlfriend Nadia Bjorlin were featured in the Italian edition of Vanity Fair.  The duo's photo session sizzled off the pages, and in addition to Beemer's body, I was memorized by his piercing blue eyes.




Although it's two hetro couples, kudos to whoever in the publicity department got Brandon Beemer in bed with Jay Kenneth Johnson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have watched Days for 38 years. I never knew there were nude shots of Brandon. Thanks for sharing his early shots to see his pubes and part of his dick. You just made my day.