Wednesday, September 16, 2020

FaVorites: Sean Daniels

Sean by drobua

'I am interested in what this industry has to offer and I'm determined to learn/do what ever is necessary to make it happen.'

Next 2 shots by Darren Tieste

When I recently saw some images of model Sean Daniels, I was instantly captivated.  He has an incredible body, but was his face I was most drawn to.  In part, it was his beautiful features but it was also, that his face looked incredibly familiar.  I was sure I'd seen Sean before, maybe even featured him on the site.  I don't usually forget models I've featured, but I searched the blog for his name, and nothing came up.


Next 2 images by BJ Pascual

It started to really bug me, maybe I'd just seen his images before, but I also knew that if I had, I would have included him on the site.  Then... it came to me.  Sadani!  One of my favorite photographers that I've featured, was Texas based photographer Ev Dylan.  Back in 2010 I was fortunate to feature his work (HERE:)  with a model that at that time was credited as Sedani, a shortened version of his full name.


Sean by Davis Bates

'I took this on a spontaneous last minute day trip with two of my buds. We had been wanting to visit these sand dunes and finally had a day that we were all free to do it. While I am used to having my picture taken in next to nothing (bc I model), I've never been keen on showing my ass in a modeling picture. But since I was feeling one with nature and with good friends I said "fuck it! This will be a cool pic!" It was quite liberating tbh'
Daniel for The Travlin Bum

Sean by drobua



Remaining images by Brian Kaminski

No comments: