Thursday, June 13, 2013

Back Issues: Freshmen Vol1 No1 1990

Brett Winters

'What's the big deal about condoms?  I don't mind them.  In fact, I kind of like them.  Nothing seems to make this meat go down.'


Freshman: Vol 1 No 1
Premiere Issue, 1990


Craig Dayton

'I'm always looking for my daddy bear, everywhere I go.  Big, hairy, older men get me where I live.'


Raoul 

'If you fall for Raoul, you're guaranteed a nice, soft place to land.  This dude is much more than a handful.  A lot his bulk is muscle... but not too much.  And his light brown skin is softer than velvet.


Danny Ozmond

'Danny doesn't want to talk about the past or the future.  He wants instant gratification-money, fast cars, admiration, and sex. A  lot of sex, with no strings attached.



Video Reviews

Cover Boy: Jim Montana

'Sex is just a hobby for most men, I'm fortunate to be able to make it my vocation!'