Saturday, October 24, 2020

Pumpkin Heads


Pumpkin pumpkin 
big and round, 
I'm glad you grow
 upon the ground. 
I'm glad you don't grow in a tree 
for then you might fall down on me

Image from picturebyjmp

There's nothing that screams Halloween more than a big round orange vegetable.  Technically a fruit, because it's the product of seed-bearing flowering plants, it's often categorized as a vegetable due to it's lack of sweetness and savory flavor. 


Pumpkins are also the most popular decoration used for the holiday, the most frequently used prop in Halloween themed photo shoots.  Here are some of my favorite Halloween hunks, that I've featured over the years, clutching their fruit, and or vegetable.

Image by takeurpicture

Rick n Griff

Image by Taylor Miller Photo

Image by Birds Eye Studio

Image by Cooks Photography

Image by Richard Rothstein

Next two images from Prairie Visions

Image by Joshua Gagnon

Image by FLYFOTO

Image by Chris Freeman

No comments: