Monday, October 26, 2020

Utterly Insane? Luke London by Studio1x


'Do you know I'm utterly insane?'
Patrick Bateman
 

As you can see, even without seeing American Psycho the movie, Studio1x's Jim did a spectacular job of setting the scene for Luke London to summon his inner maniac.  A few weeks after the shoot, on a day Jim was feeling under the weather, he actually did have time to check out the 2000 flick and compare what he captured with one it's creative core. 


'I absolutely loved doing this shoot and you can see, Luke did as well. I think we got some great shots of Luke as Patrick, and after seeing the movie...  I think we nailed it.'


I think they nailed it to.  So much so....  I have so many new movie scenes and characters running through my head for future shoots.   Jim may just regret having signed on to this one, not sure he'll be able to find a chimpanzee and elephant to use for those Lord of the Jungle ideas that Im having...  


'There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.'
Patrick Bateman


Some of you may have read that Jim also shot some of the 'aftermath' of Luke's carnage.  Look for those early next week when October transitions into November, and FH moves on after All Hallow's Eve.







No comments: