Sunday, November 22, 2020

12 Days: Brett Dalton in Once Upon A Christmas Miracle


'This holiday romance is based on the incredible story about organ donor Chris Dempsey and recipient Heather Krueger, who were brought into one another's lives by a transplant surgery that led to a miraculous romance.'


As I wrote in my last 12 Days piece, I've only watched one Christmas movie so far this season.  It's been a busy Autumn and I have a few on the DVR I hope to catch when things slow down.  In the meantime, I did start a folder awhile ago with actors in movies I'd previously seen, and this particular actor was one of my favorites.


Although he's been in several movies and television shows, I hadn't seen actor Brett Dalton on screen before catching 2018's Once Upon A Christmas Miracle.  I had seen Dalton before, but in promotional shirtless shots for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, a show I also hadn't seen before.  Dalton's Christmas movie was ok, but the minor miracle for me was Mr. Dalton and how engaging hie was on screen.


Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (2013-2017)

'If this was hand sanitizer, Hive would’ve been ahead of his time.'




Lost in Florence (2017)

A heartbroken American in Florence gets involved in a dangerous local sport -- and with an alluring local woman.


Beside Still Waters (2013)

Dalton's only 'sort of' nude scene is a darkly lit skinning dipping scene from 2013's Beside Still Waters.  He also gets a nice kiss with SNL's Beck Bennett. 

2 comments:

Hot guys said...

Great face! 🙂 And a nice body, too! 💪🏻

Knowing me, since I watch most of the Xmas movies... 😏

I'll probably watch this one, too! 🤷‍♂️

Drew said...

Is that also Beck's big ass running ahead of him then?