Sunday, November 29, 2020

12 Days: Mark Deklin in Christmas in Evergreen: Letter To Santa


When Lisa takes a last-minute Christmas trip to her hometown of Evergreen, she finds that the historic general store has been closed. Using her skills as a professional retail designer, Lisa decides to keep local tradition alive and help the good people of Evergreen bring the store back to life. As Lisa charms a local contractor named Kevin (Deklin) into working with her, the pair find themselves facing one surprise after another as they restore the store to its former glory. 


Oh those local contractors, if only they all looked like actor Mark Dekin!  I've been planning on posting about Mark for awhile now.  I've enjoyed him on television for years, especially his role putting the (g)ay, not the (g)ood in the short lived series. GCB.


I noticed Mark was in a new Christmas movie that aired last week and although I DVR's it, I haven't watched yet.  I did however, see Mark in 2018's Christmas in Evergreen: Letters To Santa.  Given it could be weeks before I catch his new holiday flick, I thought I would go ahead and feature as I didn't want to wait.  Deklin really personifies the term 'stud', and he's also an engaging and talented actor as well.  Everything I read mentioned what a great guy he is, and I hope he lands a new show  soon, and one that lasts beyond just a season.








The Ex List (2009)


Grace & Frankie

I suspect the ass shown on Grace & Frankie wasn't Deklin's, but regardless, it's a fun scene and Mark looks incredibly hot!

No comments: