Saturday, November 28, 2020

12 Days: Michael Xavier in Christmas on Wheels


Upon learning that her uncle sold her Mom's vintage convertible--a car full of Christmas memories--Ashley enlists the help of her uncle's attorney, Duncan, to get it back.


I've been saying that I've only seen one new Christmas movie this season, and this remains 'mostly' true.  I did have 2020's Christmas on Wheels turned on the other night, but can't say I really actually watched.  I listened, and looked up when actor Michael Xavier appeared on screen.  The movie didn't really grab me with it's story, but the delicious Duncan, (Xavier) managed to consistently require my attention.  


I first noticed the Ontario born Xavier on the short lived Space Channel series Bitten a few years ago.  Although I have all of the series, I haven't yet watched.  I did however, skim several times to capture nude scenes for various actor's I've featured on the site. Scanning for Xavier's scenes, certainly wet my appetite to finally check out the entire two seasons. 




Bitten (2014-2015)




1 comment:

Steve said...

just to clarify, Bitten ran for three seasons (33 episodes). If you do ever sit down and watch it, make sure you've got the whole series.