Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Seein' Red


Anyone who had to take a bus to school knows most of the fun, and all of the trouble, happened at the back.  As far away from the driver as possible was the usually the motto.  When I was really young, I sat up front, far away from the noise, and the idiots at the back.  As I got a bit older, I gravitated further and further back and by the time I hit grade 11, was one of those idiots.


Now, this doesn't look much like a school bus, more like a college trip, or more likely a sports team on the road.  I'm not sure if buddy's red thong was discovered by his teammates, or shown off all on it's own. Either way, he seems to enjoy revealing the red.  I attempted to search for more from this series, and if anyone has seen more, let me know.  This is one bus ride, I wouldn't mind taking again.

No comments: