Friday, December 11, 2020

Dillon Casey: Actors & SKIN


' When I was on M.V.P, I think I was about 22 and scared out of my mind. You can see it in my eyes.'


That fear worked well for Casey, as his character was new to the team, and wasn't initially accepted by the older more experienced players.  Casey's character Trevor was the new, hot young stud on the team, and all the attention he got from the media led him being harassed and hazed by his teammates.  One of the more memorable scenes involved a string being tied to Trevor's junk and attached to a bucket while others tried to shoot pucks into it. 

Being Erica (2009-2010)

Torchwood (2011)

In addition to his roles on Canadian television, Casey also appeared on episodes of The Vampire Diaries, Skins and Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D.  He also appeared as a regular on Nikita, Remedy and Designated Survivor

M.V.P (2008)



No comments: