Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Strung Out

Kayden Gray

'Let there be light!'


In addition to ugly holiday sweaters, both Christmas and Hanukkah share a passion for light.  Whether on your house, a tree, or wrapped around a naked body, there's nothing better to put you in the holiday mood than a sparkly set of lights.   Over the years I've gone from only wanting white lights, to only wanting red and green, to mulit-colored and back to white.


I don't have a tree up yet this year, not sure if I will or not, but I do have lights up in every room of my house.  There's white lights in the living room, multi-colored on branches in the bedroom, and a set of red and green lights running along the top of my kitchen cabinets. 


I featured images of naked male models in Christmas lights almost every year and I always wonder the same thing... Before they had LED or mini-lights that didn't heat up, did photographers still ask models to drape strings of colorful bulbs on their bare skin...  I'm sure there were few work related burns on sensitive area's before mini-lights were invented and became popular in the seventies and eighties.  


Next 2 shots from Fotorebelxt Photography

Pup Dahlia by MW Photo MD

Dylan Green

No comments: