Friday, January 22, 2021

Blast From The Past: Brett Cullen

I've had  Brett Cullen on my radar for awhile now.  Cullen's been acting professionally since the early 80's and I really took notice during the 2010's when he had roles on high profile shows including; The West Wing, Damages, Friday Night Lights and Lost.  I always thought he was incredibly talented and incredibly hot.

The Thorn Birds (1983)

The post kept getting put on hold, mainly because despite his vast acting career, there's not a whole lot about  Brett on the net, and not many places to find great images.  He's also unfortunately, not shown a lot of skin, no nude scenes at all, that I could find.  There weren't even many shirtless shots, although he's certainly done his fair share of shirtless scenes.   


I did find out though, that he did appear shirtless many times during his two year stint on Falcon Crest during the mid to late 80's.   Cullen played Dan Fixx and in the few scenes I saw interacted some many stars from old Hollywood including Jane Wyman, John Saxon and Kim Novak. Although I searched, Cullen's seasons on the show don't appear to be on DVD, so my only option was some grainy episodes on Youtube from the shows airing on Soapnet. 


Cullen indeed was shirtless quite often in the various scenes that I found, and I capped a few below.  Unfortunately the quality of the episodes was so poor, I decided not to add more than a few.  What I found the most sexy about Cullen was his beautiful blonde bangs.  Anyone who watched Falcon Crest must have noticed how often Cullen swung those bangs around, including in the shows opening credits. 


Cullen & the equally hair gifted Christopher Rydell in By The Sword (1991)

Falcon Crest (1986-1988)

Cullen even swings around those sexy bangs of his in the season seven opening credits. (below) I love how dramatic the music is!

No comments: