Monday, March 8, 2021

Big Brother Canada's Tychon Carter-Newman


Last year, Big Brother Canada was stopped early in the season when the pandemic took over the planet.  The show tried to stay on for a couple of weeks, but given so much was unknown so early in the show's season, they choose to end the season and send the houseguests home.


This year, after a successful, and safe edition of the US version completed, Canada decided to give it another try.  The show began last week, and I found the first two episodes on-line and watched over the weekend.  The show cast a very diverse group of players, including almost half being members of the LGBT community.  The first player given the boot was a trans woman from Vancouver was booted for being too quick to talk to too many people.


An early favorite for me is Montreal's Tychon Carter-Newman.  In addition to his great smile, and great body, I loved Tychon's intro video.  The basket ball player and urban planner loves the women in his life and I also loved the motivation behind his career in future planning.  I'm not sure I'm going to watch the show every week, but I'll be keeping my ey eon Tychon, and a couple of the other players, and let you know if anything interesting comes up...
 



No comments: