Friday, April 2, 2021

12 Days: James Caan in Rabbit Run


'3 months ago Rabbit Angstrom ran out to buy his wife cigarettes. He hasn't come home yet...'


In 1970's Rabbit Run, actor James Caan plays Harry 'Rabbit' Angstrom, a man constantly trying to run away from his life.  He runs from his wife, his career and even his mistress.  Last month, when I profiled John Beck in 1975's Rollerball, I capped a scene of Beck in the shower along with James Caan and a few  naked extras.


I discovered Caan's son Scott before I learned of his hot daddy.  They certainly both have great hairy chests and hot stocky bodies.  Although the younger Caan's dropped trou in several movies, his father seemed to prefer keeping his pants up.  Well.. except once.

Rabbit Run (1970)

Caan shows off his beautiful hairy chest several times in the film, and has a couple of scenes in his tighty whities.  I believe his brief butt scene, (which occurs during a dream scene while his character's driving) is Caan's only on-screen nudity.  If you know of others, let me know, but this was the only one that I coulf ind. 


'The Fucking world is running out of gas...'


No comments: