Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Paul Telfer in Mile High


Mile High is a British television drama based on the lives of the cabin crew members of Fresh!, a budget airline based in London.  Given the title, it's clear they're referencing the mile high club and sex is a central theme.  Given this, I can't think of a better guest star than sex on a stick himself, actor Paul Telfer. 


Although I don't watch Days of Our Lives on a regular basis, I'm certainly aware of Paul's incredible chest, and catch clips of his shirtless scenes when I see them on-line.  Although Paul's chest was sadly shaved for his role on Mile High, he sex appeal was not dimmed in the slightest.


I'd seen caps of Paul's stripping scene before, but not a clear copy of the scene itself.  Thanks to xyzpdq however, I've finally done so!  Although I'm 99% sure the frontal is not Paul's pecker, the rest of him looks fully intact.

No comments: