Monday, June 21, 2021

Rudy Mosier: Come Sail Away!


'Meet Rudy Mosier, The Surfing Scholar of Vero Beach.'


Rudy Mosier:
Playgirl Magazine: August 1993 
Pictorial: 'Mind over Matter '
Photography by Jean Gabrielle


Those of you who checked out my Father's Day posts this past weekend, may have noticed I featured a few hot daddies Captaining their boats.  During my search for hot men on boats, I came upon quite a few models and shots I wanted to feature.  I couldn't fit all of my favorite images in the piece, and not all of the sailing studs were actually dads, soo... I saved a few to post later.  First up is the absolutely stunning Rudy Mosier.


 There are plenty of 22-year-old surfers in Vero Beach, Florida, but Rudy Mosier stands head and shoulders above the rest--and it's not just because he's 6'3". First of all, he's a college student, majoring in economics, with an eye on law school His cultural pursuits also include the dramatic arts


. 'My deal date would be a lobster dinner, followed by a play or the ballet.'


Rudy's mother liked silent films, and Rudy always had the suspicion he was named after Rudolph Valentino. His mother however, won't admit it. When you concentrate on Rudy's stunning profile and dark, tousled hair, we're sure you'll agree that his mom definitely had the right idea!





No comments: