Saturday, August 7, 2021

Showbiz Kids:


'The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing'
Bill, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure


Last year, HBO released the documentary, Showbiz Kids about the price associated with child stardom. I've always been interested in why some child stars struggle while some others seem to come through it relatively unscathed.  I put in on my DVR last month, and finally got around to watching it this week.


The film was written and directed by Alex Winter, who started acting when he was 15.  I have to admit, I haven't see any of the Billy & Ted movies, but I did crush over Alex in one of my favorite films, 1987's The Lost Boys.  Alex, (then credited as Alexander) played Marko, one of the lost boys in David's (Kiefer Sutherlerland) pack of vamps. . I had mixed reactions to the film, and some of the actors Winter's chose to feature.  Check out more about the film, and the actors involved, on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: