Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Ad Men: Jake from State Farm


'Like a good neighbour.'

Earlier this year, I received an e-mail from a blog reader asking if thought of featuring Jake from State Farm in my Ad Men series.  I'd seen 'Jake' a few times on television, but really didn't initially notice how hot he was until starting to put together this piece.

'Jake' is played by actor Kevin Miles, who began acting professionally as Kevin Mimms over a decade ago. In addition to catching Kevin as Jake, you may also have seen him on television where he appeared on shows including; Criminal Minds, S.W.A.T and Underdogs. A busy working actor, it was really his turn as Jake which really helped Miles become well known.  So well known, 'Jake' even appeared with Drake in a Super Bowl Commercial.


Kevin by Tyler Shields



'I really just wanted to make a character that was something that felt like I was a guy helping out.'


No comments: