Friday, September 10, 2021

Grey Matter: Wes by Bob Burkhardt


'As for wardrobe, it’s usually a mix between mine and the model’s'

When it comes to putting together a piece for FH, I usually begin by asking a model or photographer to send on any and all images I might be able to choose from for the piece.  I love to have as many images as possible to choose from. Some photographers send on 100's  of images, other carefully edit just enough for the piece.  Bob Burkhardt is one of the photographers who sends on a huge selection of images for me to choose from.


One of the other reasons that I love a large selection of visuals to choose from is that I never really know what direction I'm going to go with presentation until I start piecing it together.  Very often, it's the the images, and something I see within them, the direct a stories focus.


Some FH readers may remember my previous pieces featuring Bob's work with the stunning Wes (HERE:)  Bob and Wes first met when Bob was shooting for BreedItRaw productions. As incredible as his physique may be, and as powerfully erotic his poses, when I revisited the images Bob sent, I found myself drawn to Wes' grey hoodie.  


Hoodies, especially grey ones, aren't especially know for their erotic appeal.  I usually only wear mine when I work out.  Draping Wes' body however, especially given he's wearing nothing else, the hoodie becomes the perfect piece of fashion to spotlight Wes' beautiful skin and incredibly hot body. 


I especially love how Wes so skillfully utilizes his fashion prop, holding it slightly different with each pose creating uniquely different looks in each images.  The hoodie also seems to focus the viewer on Wes's great face and smile above, and his beautiful penis and incredible pair of legs below. Check out more of Bob's work with Wes on the NEXT PAGE HERE:


'Wes and I connected easily and I could tell he had a creative energy. He’s quiet, but friendly and always has a smile.'




No comments: