Thursday, October 7, 2021

All About Alessandro


I'm not sure what she was thinking!  On a recent episode of Naked Attraction Italia, the female contestant had 5 hot men to choose from.  Although they all were great looking, for me, it as all about about 22 year old Alessandro.  He came in second, but he was #1 in my books. 


Admittedly I couldn't understand a word he was saying, but I still enjoyed hearing him speak.  Even with the volume off, Alessandro could speak volumes with that beautiful face and smile.  His beautiful body wasn't so bad either....  I couldn't find a last name, which meant finding him on social media was impossible, if anyone knows, shoot me a line!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous young man! I vote him number one.

Tye said...

Thanks F for the link!