Sunday, November 28, 2021

Michael Vartan: Actors & SKIN

Although I was familiar with Vartan's nude scene in One Hour Photo, I had no idea about the two others.  I'd never heard of  the 1992 French film Promenades d'été.  I searched everywhere for a copy with no luck.  Then.. I went to the place I should have started, xyzpdq's Scenes of Male Skin.  Vartan was 24 in one of his earliest on-screen roles. 

Promenades d'été (1992)

'A team of very young people would be asked by their teacher to perform his play.'

Demoted (2011)

'What goes around comes around for a pair of prank-playing tire salesmen who find themselves placed in secretarial jobs by their put-upon boss.'

One Hour Photo (2002)

'A mentally unstable photo developer targets an upper middle-class family after his obsession with them becomes more sick and disturbing than any of them could imagine.'


No comments: