Wednesday, December 22, 2021

PhotoRSH: We Three Kings

Daniel

We three kings of Orient are 
Baring gifts we traverse afar


Over the past several years, FH has been lucky to have shared many holiday hunks shot by PhotoRSH. The Illinois based photographer always manages to shoot some of the industries hottest models and also manages to get many of them in the holiday spirit.  I've featured PhotoRSH's images at Christmas, on the Fourth of July as well as his hunky witches and pumpkin carrying hotties at Halloween. (HERE:)




Alex

This Christmas, PhotoRSH sent on not  one, not two, but three gift baring kings.  These guys don't really need  any gold, frankincense or myrrh to impress, their natural God given gifts are plenty.  I was only to feature on of the holiday hunks, but found it impossible to choose just one.  But, it's Christmas, a time for a little overindulgence, so all three kings it is!


I know many people love the feel of leather and lace on their skin, but coming from the North East, I'm more into faux fur, fleece, felt and wool.  I love the way it feels on my skin and love the way each of the three models is wrapped in red and plaid fabrics.  I also love the way PHOTORSH incorporated Christmas lights, in the shots, and on the models. 




Ace:





No comments: