Thursday, December 23, 2021

Waiting For.... Jessie by TR PIcs

'I can't sleep!'


Most of remember the thrill of Christmas Eve. It's one of my favorite days of the year and I still enjoy it just as much or more than Christmas Day.  We all remember having trouble falling asleep, overcome with excitement and dreaming of Santa's arrival.  That excitement of course wains as we get older, but I still feel a touch of magic in the air on December 24th.

As adults, we know the score, but that doesn't mean we can enjoy the enjoyment and arousal that goes with anticipation.  The lead up to big events is often more satisfying than the event itself.  Although most (all....) people checking out this site aren't waiting for a literal visit from St. Nick, a literal, or virtual visit, from a holiday hottie is always welcome.


This Christmas Eve I wanted to present a return visit from Jessie Smith, and his work with Tom from TR Pics.  I first featured Tom's work with Jessie early last month, (Jessie's Secrets) and could tell by both the hit count and the reaction that Jessie made an impact and viewers loved his work and the images created with Tom.


Tom and Jessie had instant creative chemistry and continued collaborating together, with close to ten shoots no under their belts.  When I e-mailed Tom about featuring some of his seasonal shots, he told me had another shoot with Jessie scheduled for the next day.  He promised to send on some of festive results.  These shots, are some of Tom's favorites.


 In addition to Jessie wearing the traditional Santa hat, Jessie also donned that traditional Christmas Sweater, Donald Duck style of course... (Clothing on top/naked from the waist down)  My favorite images though were of Jessie sporting just a big green Christmas bow.  I was curious though, how he and Tom got that bow to stick...  I love that Jessie keeps it au natural down there and thought it would be painful if the bow was actually stuck on there as it would be stuck on... well, another less delicate package.  Thankfully, Tom solved the mystery. 


'It wasn't easy... In order to get it to stick, we had to get a paper clip to have it hang on Jessie's bush.'



No comments: