Wednesday, March 16, 2022

12 Days: Jeffrey Dean Morgan in P.S. I Love You

'Sometimes there's only one thing left to say.'


I know, the actual Irish actor in 2007's P.S I Love You is Gerard Butler, (Gerry)  but it's actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan, (William) who has the nude scene.  If you haven't seen the movie, it's a little difficult to describe.  After Gerry dies, his wife Holly  (Hilary Swank) embarks on an adventure, in part, led by letters left by Gerry.


The adventure includes a trip to Gerry's homeland of Ireland.  It's in an Irish pub that Holly meets William.  They don't know it at first, but William turns out to be one of Gerry's childhood friends, something they find out after having sex.  Morgan is incredibly hot as William, including the Irish accent he uses for the film.

Like so many, I first began lusting after Morgan during his turn as Denny on Grey's Anatomy.  Although I'd watched the show prior to his arrival, his storyline really drew me in.  Morgan's role on another series, The Walking Dead, actually helped draw me out of watching the series.  Although I love horror and can handle violence, some of the torture scenes due to his character Negan had me tuning out.

Grey's Anatomy 

P.S I Love You

If you want to see a clip of Morgan's butt scene in P.S I Love You, and a look at his on-screen nudity resume, check out the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: