Thursday, March 24, 2022

Jean-Claude Van Damme in Universal Soldier

The ultimate weapons of the future have just declared war... on each other.


I have to be honest, I don't think I've seen a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie all the way through.  I have however, watched enough to ensure I catch all his incredible butt scenes.  Van Damme may never win an Oscar for acting, but his ass is definitely award worthy.


Some of you may remember I posted recently about re-watching repeats of Friends.  It was Van Damme's guest appearance on the episode, The One After The Super Bowl' that inspired me to again check out some clips of his nude scenes. I remember watching this episode when it aired, it was a huge TV event due to guest stars including Van Damme, Brooke Shields, Chris Isaac and Julia Roberts.


One of my favorite Van Damme butt scenes, and the one I'd give the award to, is his appearance in 1992's Universal Soldier.  Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren play muscled rivals and superhuman warriors. Director Roland Emmerich certainly knew how to skillfully shoot a Van Damme butt scene.

Two rival soldiers who were killed in Vietnam are brought back to life in a top secret military experiment that creates superhuman warriors.


You download the clip on SendSpace HERE:

No comments: