Thursday, April 21, 2022

Favorites: Wayne Gentry


'This OLYMPUS shines the light once again on one of your favorites!'


FH readers know I love featuring calendars, especially older calendars from the 70's. 80's and 90's.  Recently, while going through my calendar archives, I was looking to see if there was a COLT calendar that I hadn't featured yet.   Instead of finding a calendar to spotlight, I got suck on a month, the month of May. 


A couple of years ago I featured COLT's 1980 calendar. (HERE:)  Model Wayne Gentry showed of his beefy backside celebrating spring and the month of May.  I was curious if Wayne had appeared in any other calendars or COLT publications.  I found some shots on-line, which seem to come from an appearance in COLT's OLYMPUS magazine.  These are some of my favorite shots from the issue, and of Wayne.


'This is youth; dewy-fresh, smooth skinned, packed with energy and tonally unconscious of how beautiful he is.  It's the lure of the natural, the unspoiled.  Well, he may not have been aware-but you were and the response to his presentation was thundering! '

5 comments:

Christopher Singleton Photography said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

He's sooo beautiful! More please!

AJ said...

Beautiful, especially the bent over shot. Wonder whatever happened to him.

Phil said...

A fabulous selection! Thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

I swear back in the day I saw him as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune.