Friday, April 22, 2022

Monumental Movie Moments


'A screw ball sex comedy following two couples and their ten rules to a happy healthy and open relationship.'

Callen

So... usually in my series on Monumental Movie Moments I feature well known, iconic and even classic film male nudity.   2013's 10 Rules for Sleeping Around really isn't any of those things, yet when I recently saw it, I knew I had to make it fit.

Ewing

This piece actually started after seeing actor and comedian Bryan Callen on an old episode of The King of Queens.  I wasn't a huge fan of Callen on The Goldberg's, but used to love him on MADTV.  He was also adorable on The King of Queens, so I had to check out his nudity resume.

Bradford

One of Callen's skin credits included 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, a 2013 American screwball romantic sex comedy film written, produced, and directed by Leslie Greif.  I heard of the film before, even saw and have shared caps of actor Reid Ewing's nude scene.  I hadn't  however, actually seen the movie.


Now first off, it's not a great film, but it is a lot of fun and parts were highly entertaining.  The nude scene (s) in question is quite elaborate, and weaves in an out of other scenes for close to 40 minutes.  It begins with Vince, (Jesse Bradford) arriving home...    Vince's wife however, wasn't expecting him, neither was Hugh, Reid) the man she was sleeping with.


For the next 40 or so minutes, a naked Hugh, has to run and hide in order to not to get caught.  Poor Hugh encounters numerous obstacles while trying to hide including water hoses, feathers and a horny, humping dog.  One of my favorite parts of the long series of scenes is near the end.  This is when a naked Hugh, mistakenly ends up in bed with a naked Owen. (Callen).  Check out caps and clips from this part of the film on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: