Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Stephen Merchant: Hello Ladies!


I've been watching and enjoying actor and comedian Stephen Merchant for years.  I've enjoyed him in many movies and television shows including: The Office, Extras, Hello Ladies, Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory.  Although Ricky Gervais gets most of the credit for The Office, both he and Merchant co-wrote and co-wrote the original British bersion.


Although I always thought he was incredibly talented and funny, I don't think I ever really saw him as sexy, that is until recently.  On a recent episode of The Graham Norton that I watched, Merchant was one of the guests.  Although he's appeared on the show numerous times, this visit was to promote his new series The Outlaws.


Like The Office, Merchant co-wrote, co-produced and co-directed The Outlaws.  The series aired on BBC One in the UK and airs on Amazon Prime here in America.  Merchant was cute and engaging on the talk show,  couldn't help  but see him a little differently.  I especially loved his Bruce Springsteen story.


Although it only aired for one season, I'm going to check out Merchant's turn in the HBO series Hello Ladies.  Adapted from his stand-up show, Merchant also wrote and produced the series.  I believe the quick butt flash is also Merchant's only on-screen nude scene.

No comments: