Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Studio1x: Twister with a Twist!


'When you're playing naked, losing is actually a lot more fun....'


Although modeling can be tough, this particular shoot had fun as a priority.  Studio1x's Jim assembled just the right quintet for this game of naked Twister, five models he knew would get into the game and the spirit of sexy fun that Jim wanted to create.  If you missed the first part of game night, check out Strip Poker, and the guys reaction to their assignment HERE:


The whole day was awesome. It was fun, collaborative, safe and I met a group of amazing men.


Well when a certain unnamed model’s penis became -very- erect after coming close to my ass I definitely had…thoughts. There was also one moment when I found Jonathan’s asshole within two inches of my face. Good times!






(l-r) Alex, Kince, Dee Diego and Jonathan


What game they should play next?

No comments: