Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Thespian Toros: Aaron Dominguez


I didn't think I was going like Only Murders In The Building, but I easily binged the first season's ten episodes this past weekend.  I loved the show, the cast and the opening title sequence.  The music and design is amazing, so much so, I never skipped watching the shows opening and closing credits. The cast was also wonderful, especially Martin Short and Steve Martin and I loved all the character actors who inhabited the building.  


I also loved me some Oscar played by the ultra hot and talented Aaron Dominguez.  Although he's been acting professionally for about ten years now, I hadn't seen Dominguez on screen before.  I'm guessing his turn as Oscar is going to change all of that.  If like me, you put off watching, I highly recommend giving it a go.  There's still time to catch up before season 2 is released on Hulu later this month.



No comments: