Saturday, August 6, 2022

Sibling Sundays: The Martinez Twins

Photo by Alberto

What's better than one hot ginger, how about two.  I first spotted images of twins Julen and Iosu Martinez awhile ago, but it took me awhile to remember where I first spotted them.  It took me awhile, but then remembered it was a thread on Dreamcap, one of my favorite places on the web to visit. 

I couldn't find the brother right away until I remembered they go by the appropriate credit of Two In Red.  Although both brothers have day jobs, they use what spare time they have left to model and create content for their social media, and OnlyFans site.

As hot as most male models look wet, I have to say there's something special about a drenched ginger. Thankfully, the twins seems to enjoy swimming, showering, and hosing each other down.





2  + 2 = 4


Last two photos by Joan Crisol

No comments: