Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Maxwell Jacob Friedman: Butt Seriously!


'Just let me give you a regular, good old-fashioned body slam in the ring. You won't be able to walk for a week. I'm a superman.;


I'm not a huge fan of wrestling, but I am a fan of hot wrestlers, especially ones with beautiful backsides.  Wrestler Maxwell Tyler Friedman (MJF) has such an incredibly delicious derriere,  so many of his opponents want to get a close-up view.  Some just yank down his briefs, others go the old wrestling stand-by of giving Friedman a wedgie.  Either way we get a little exposure is just fine with me!


Born in Plainview, New York, Friedman began working those glutes playing football in High School.  After briefly attending college, he entered the world of wrestling working for the Major League Wresting, (MLW) where he was a former MLW World Tag Team Champion.  He departed MLW in 202 and is currently signed with All Elite Wrestling (AEW), where he is the current holder of the AEW Dynamite Diamond Ring, and the leader of The Firm. 


Back in 2001, when Friedman was just a kid, he appeared on an episode of The Rosie O'Donnell Show singing 'You Are My Sunshine.  His parents had submitted a tape of him singing the song while eating a pear.  When a video of his performance (HERE:) surfaced in 2019, Friedman, while in his MJF character, initially denied that it was him.  He later admitted the cute little kid singing was indeed him. 


Friedman has a truly amazing ass, and I love the facial expressions he makes when he's being exposed.  I know he's in on the joke, and I think he and the owners of All Elite Wrestling know exactly what they're doing, and exactly the audience they're trying to reach. 





No comments: