Saturday, November 19, 2022

12 Days: Patrick Sabongui in We Need A Little Christmas

'Facing her first Christmas as a single mother, Julie develops an unexpected friendship with an older neighbor.'

Those of you who've been checking out FH for awhile, know my mission with my 12 Days feature.  The 12 Days, are the 12 Days of Christmas, and the goal is to spotlight all of those hot holiday hunks.  I especially like to yank the pants down from those wholesome Hallmark hunks, you know, the earnest widowers, lawyers, bakers and store owners who inhabit all of the small towns where Christmas magic happens.

I usually get quickly sucked into a Hallmark holiday film, but have to admit, We Need A Little Christmas was little too sugary sweet for me.  I got about 20 minutes in before turning it off, but long enough though, to set my sites on my next 12 Days subject, the incredibly sexy Patrick Sabongui.

Firefly Lane

I recognized Patrick's handsome face, but wasn't quite sure form where.  Patrick's appeared on many popular television shows including: Stargate: Atlantis, The 100, The Flash, Virgin River, Homeland and Arrow.   It took a little while, but then I remembered I'd seen that face and that ass, on the Netflix show Firefly Lane.  I didn't watch all of that show either, but long enough to develop more than a passing passion for Patrick. 

No comments: