Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Angel or Devil?

'Unable to control his carnal desires, handsome and successful Mark gets caught in a dicey situation in this slick erotic thriller.'

I was going to feature this scene from the 2000 softcore thriller Passion's Desire in my Horror Hunks series, but because it really isn't a horror film, thought I'd save it for just after the end of the spooky season.

I first saw caps from the flick thanks to zander on Dreamcap. In the film, actor Lance Moseley plays Greg, a sexy stud who models both in a sexy Angel costume, and then later as a handsome devil.  Greg just happens to be shot by two female photographers who of course, given it's a softcore flick, he must have sex with. 

Over the years working on FH, I've watched (and skimmed through) many softcore flicks for the site.  Although I know they're mostly geared towards straight men, you can often find some nice scenes of male skin.  Although the amount of male nudity seemed to go down in the 1990's and 2000's, there was quite a bit of eye candy in this 2000 flick.

I could find out much about actor Lance Moseley except that his last credit was back in 2004.  He did however,  have a few other softcore films on his resume that I'll have to check out.  He has such a beautiful backside,  angel or devil, and hopefully he's had some good scenes in some of the other films he was in.  If I mind more, I'll be sure to let you all know! 

Although there were no frontals in the film, Lance did appear nude in Playgirl as well as on the old Australian Women's Form.  I've been looking for more from the AWF shoot, hopefully something will come up!

No comments: