Monday, December 26, 2022

12 Days: Kris Marshall in Love Actually


'America, watch out, here comes Colin Frissell!   


Before deciding on Colin Firth for my Christmas Day 12 Days post, I was initially thinking of doing a nude salute to the entire male cast of 2003' Love Actually.  This quickly proved an overwhelming task, and one I knew I wouldn't have time for.  


The cast is huge, and many of the male cast members have done nude scenes. Doing separate pieces for; Liam Neeson, Martin Freeman, Andrew Lincoln, Alan Rickman, Rodrigo Santoro and Chiwetel Ejiofor would have been fun, but taken far too much time!

My Family

I did start however, seeking out scenes from clip master xyzpdq.  I started with actor Kris Marshall who played Colin Frissell in the film.  Although Marshall was known in the UK, Love Actually was my introduction to the English actor.  Marshall was already a regular on UK television shows when he was cast, in fact was in them middle of a run on the sit-com My Family during the filming of the movie.

Love Actually

'Yes! Wisconsin babes, here comes Sir Colin! Whoo hoo!'


Marshall was so damned cute, and sexually eager to head to the US and hit some American 'babes.'  I loved the scenes where he arrives in Wisconsin and meets a group of hot women at a bar on a freezing winter night. 


Those who saw the film know Colin's wish came true with what appears to end up being an orgy with the trio of friends.  With so many different actors and plotlines weaving in and out, I know they couldn't give them all the same attention, but Colin's story was one I'd like to have seen more of.  


Since I did gather a few images, and did find those clips of Marshall's nude scenes, it seemed like a good idea to feature him after Christmas.  Check out my Actors & Skin feature, spotlighting Marshall's on-screen skin on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: