Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Spencer Boldman in Welcome to Chippendales

'They just want to see flesh.'

Last year, I did a FaVorite FiVe piece featuring actor Spencer Boldman.  At the time, I hadn't seen any of Spencer's acting appearances.  Like so many of my posts, it was an images, in this case a hot shirtless shot of Spencer that motivated the piece. (HERE:)

I still haven't seen Boldman on screen, but I'm about to with Hulu's Welcome to Chippendales.  I'm only two episodes in and Boldman's character Lance shows up in episode 3.  I have seen him dance though, thanks to caps, gifs and videos from Casperfan.  I love checking out Casperfan's site, and his chronicling of Lance's strips has me looking even more so to Boldman's debut on the show.

I've been a little pokey with watching as I wasn't really grabbed by the first episode.  I love retro Chippendales and have featured many of the dancers and calendar models from the troupes early days in a series of themed posts. (HERE:)  For me, the first two episodes didn't really match the glamour and fantasy of the imagery I really like.  I'll cut it some slack however as the show is a behind the scenes look at the creator and club, not really the dancers themselves. 

Spencer Boldman on Instagram


No comments: